I really LOVE writing and always have. I have over 2o years experience as a writer. If you would like me to write for your blog, media outlet, television program, you name it, I can write it! Email me and let’s talk about how we can work together.
Here is a little bit about my WRITING HISTORY and SOME EXAMPLES OF MY WORK
I’ve been writing since I was in my teens. I was editor of my high school’s newspaper called The Joker (our school’s mascot) and later was hired as a ‘cub reporter’ for our neighbourhood’s local newspaper.
I decided the film industry was my calling so I studied DRAMA in London, Australia and Vancouver. I became immersed in Vancouver’s local film industry working as an:
- casting director
- story editor
- script editor
- theatre director
- theatre producer
- film producer
- acting coach
- video game assistant producer
- video game production coordinator
- panelist speaker
- website content developer
All of these jobs required writing of some kind whether I was writing scripts, editing scripts, writing workshops or editing student’s work.
I was also asked to write for several film and television media outlets about acting, teaching and the industry in general.
Here are some examples of my work:
In 2012, I wrote and presented a WEBINAR for a global direct sales company on “Thinking Outside the Box: Be Your Own Publicist” to their consultants across North America.
Since launching Greenkick in April 2012, I’ve written blog posts for:
- A monthly column at: Whiterock’s Best Online Magazine
- The online webzine: www.Surrey604.com
- A monthly column at: Macaroni Kid – an online website for families in the lower mainland
- A monthly column about greening your business at Entrepreneur Mom Now Vancouver website
You’ll find Greenkick at these other fabulous websites or blogs:
Now, what can I write for you?
– guest post
– eco review for your media outlet
– eco story for your media outlet