I live in beautiful South Surrey, BC, Canada and I’m a mom, wife, blogger and a drama coach.
I’ve always been green but having children prompted me to want to do more for our planet. After working for a green cleaning and organic products company for four years, I’d learned a lot about the products we purchase and the impact humans have on our planet.
Many asked for advice on living greener, so I launched www.greenkick.ca in April 2012.
Greenkick.ca gives me the opportunity to share green ideas on how to live a healthier, more eco-friendly lifestyle.
I feel it’s our job to teach the next generation how to save our planet for future generations.
Greenkick.ca is a green blog all about living a green lifestyle. Being green is easy and affordable. Greenkick.ca can show you how.
Since launching Greenkick, the response has been HUGE!
Families really want to know how to bring more green practices into their lives.
Greenkick is getting lots of attention:
– Feb. 2014 – Awarded OCEAN PARK BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR from theOcean Park Business Assn
– Feb. 23, 2014 – I’m the MC and on the expert blog panel for the Modern Family Expo in N. Vancouver. Don’t miss this great eco-friendly event for families.
– Asked to join the Blogging Team at www.Ecocentricmom.com
– Interviewed for Shaw TV’s Go! Vancouver web show
– Interviewed by www.ecyclebest.com
– LNBF Brand Ambassador – Canadian eco-friendly clothing line
– Canadian Weblog Awards 2013 – Greenkick is nominated in (3) categories: Green Living, Gardening and Health and Wellness
– Vancouvermom.ca Top Mom Blogs 2012 – Nominated as one of the TOP 30 MOM BLOGS.
– you’ll see me talking about green consumer tips with Global TV’s Elaine Yong on BC 1, 24 hr. news channel
– currently shooting short green video blogs for Greenkick being shown on Youtube.
You’ll find Greenkick at these fantastic BLOGS as well:
Thanks for visiting and I would love to hear from you!
Please email me your ideas as I would love to share them.